- Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company shall handle the following information obtained by lawful and fair means. In addition, the acquired personal information of the customer may be used mutually for each service and business. Although some information may not fall under the category of personal information, SBB shall give due consideration to the handling of customer’s information.
- Information obtained from the customer in written form such as application forms, on the web, or oral methods, in order to provide telecommunications services or other services. In addition, when answering calls with a customer, we may record the call in order to confirm the contents of the inquiry and to improve our services.
- Information obtained by the Company in connection with the customer’s use of the Company’s services, etc. (including information automatically obtained by the Company’s systems, such as access information obtained by using technologies such as cookies and web beacons).
- Information obtained from various publicly available sources such as telephone directories and official gazettes.
- Information obtained from credit information agencies.
- Other information legally obtained from third parties, such as customer referrals.
- Use of Personal Information
We will not handle personal information held by us beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use (refer to the purpose of use for each business field), except in the following cases.
- When there is consent from the customer.
- When required by laws or regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public body, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in the performance of duties prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the customer is likely to impede the performance of such duties.
- Management of Personal Information
We take necessary and appropriate measures to manage access to personal information, restrict the means of transporting personal information, prevent unauthorized access from outside the company, prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and otherwise safely manage personal information (hereinafter referred to as “safety management measures”). (hereinafter referred to as “security control measures”).
- Technical safeguards
Control access to personal information (limitation of access privileges (including measures such as immediately disabling the accounts of employees who have been transferred or retired)) (e.g., limiting access privileges (including measures to immediately disable accounts of employees who have been transferred or retired), monitoring access status (e.g., long-term storage of access logs), periodic password changes, access control, etc.).Restrictions on the means of taking personal information out of the company (e.g., prohibition of recklessly recording personal information on external storage media, monitoring of e-mails between the company and outside the company in accordance with internal rules, etc.).
Measures to prevent unauthorized access from outside (e.g., installation of firewalls).
- Organizational safeguards
a) Supervision of employees (including temporary employees)
Appoint an “Information Security Manager” as the person in charge of personal information management, and clearly define the responsibilities and authority of employees regarding the safe management of personal information.
The Company shall establish internal rules and manuals for safety management, ensure that employees comply with these rules and manuals, and conduct appropriate audits of the status of compliance.
We will provide education and training for employees regarding the safe management of personal information.
b) Supervision of subcontractors
We may outsource all or part of the operations handling personal information. In such cases, we will select a subcontractor that is deemed to handle personal information properly, and will properly stipulate in the subcontracting agreement security control measures, confidentiality, conditions for re-consignment, return of personal information at the end of the subcontracting agreement, and other matters related to the handling of personal information, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision.
- Technical safeguards
- Suspension of Direct Mail and Other Promotional Materials
If a customer does not wish to receive promotional materials by direct mail, etc., the customer may request that the Company stop sending such materials. However, this does not apply to the sending of information necessary for business operations, such as e-mails to confirm orders for various telecommunications services. To request discontinuation, please contact us at our representative e-mail address (email@example.com).
- Disclosure of Personal Information
When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from the customer or his/her representative, we will respond without delay, except in the following cases.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the customer or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- In the event of violation of laws and regulations
For inquiries regarding the disclosure of personal information, please contact the following
No.1 Solutions, Inc.
3 Higashiyama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0043
Idemitsu Ikejiri Building 7F, 3-15-1 Higashiyama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
03-6412-8470 (9:00 – 17:00 excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and year-end and New Year holidays)
- Other inquiries regarding personal information
- Correction, etc. of personal information (correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use or suspension of provision to a third party)
- Notification of purpose of use
- Complaints regarding the handling of personal information
Please note that in all cases, we do not accept requests made in person at our office.