Our “Blockchain Voting System” was adopted at CPAC2022 Florida
CPAC2022 was held in Orlando, Florida from February 24th to February 27th, and our “Blockchain Voting System” was adopted.
The Blockchain Voting System was used as a polling system for visitors to CPAC2022 Florida.
The specifications of the Blockchain Voting System are as follows:
- The system cannot be erased or rewritten, even by the administrator.
- Only the person who conducted the poll can check the results of his or her own vote.
- Voting (response) data is recorded in the blockchain and cannot be tampered with, even by the administrator.
- The graph of the overall results and the graph of one’s own voting (response) can only be checked by the individual themselves, and all data are output from the blockchain.
- The time of voting (response) data is recorded, and the transaction data is disclosed on the web in a form that does not reveal personal information.
Approximately 900 people responded via the Blockchain Voting System
905 visitors to CPAC2022 Florida answered 4 survey questions on the Blockchain Voting System.
On the last day of the event (February 27, 2022 local time), our employee went on the main stage to announce the results and give a presentation about our Company’s system.
What is CPAC?
The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) is the largest and most influential conservative gathering in the world. Launched in 1974, CPAC brings together hundreds of conservative organizations, thousands of activists, millions of viewers, and some of the world’s most accomplished leaders.